8 April 2007

My lovely Easter treat



What more can I ask for? I am born to be a lazy person, esp. on Sundays....
After I went to the Easter fair, I went to a coffee shop to enjoy my cup of lazy sunday coffee. (why is it a 'lazy sunday coffee'? - that's because I believe that Sundays should be a cruisy, lazy day, when you pop into a coffee shop, have a cuppa, and enjoy the rest of the day by listening to music... and refresh yourself!!)
While I was enjoying my lovely double shot coffee, I thought... what am I going to do with my 2kg of succulent, lovely, mouth-watering strawberries?.... I have decided to make a strawberry salad tonight!!!

Ingredients:
2 quarts mixed salad greens
1 cup strawberries, very ripe
1/3 cup canola or other mild flavored oil
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon water
salt and pepper
It is going to be lovely!!!

No comments: