4 March 2007

Back from Rome

Went to Rome and Vatican for a long weekend... It is amazing....Rome and the Vatican has always been the dream place I wanted to go for a very long time.
Going to the Holy City, is like a dream come true for a Catholic. And there I was, finally standing in the St Peter Square, looking at the St Peter Basilica. I felt...completed. It was a strange feeling. And when I got into the St Peter Basilica, I was stunned by the peacefullness I felt there. I felt calm...it was a feeling I have never felt before!!
After my trip to the Vatican city, I walked to the other attractions like the Pantheon, Colosseum, Piazza Spanda, Piazza Novona... etc. And I had a couple of nice Italian coffee, and of course Italian food, and they were supurb!!




(N.B. Nearly got pick-pocket)

No comments: