4 March 2007

Gone

Finally..... it's been six months since we have arrived UK.
When me and Yvonne went to London this Saturday, I didn't really feel that she is going to leave this place. I knew she needs to go. Today, when I finally had to send her off to the airport, saw her checking in at the counter, walked her to the departure gate....I suddenly felt that... this is 'IT'---- I finally had to say goodbye to her.
I knew I will see her again when I go back to HK in December, I knew it is just a short time away from each other...I knew I shouldn't feel sad about all this... but I am!
We have been through so many things together. Like....arriving in the UK, getting ourselves to the hotel in Beccles, , getting a flat in Norwich, buying a car, getting to London, shopping for groceries, having a cup of coffee on our lazy sundays, travelling around UK, going to Santorini together... We did all these things together!!!!
And when I had to take the airport express back to London city, take the underground, then take the train back to Norwich... I felt that there's something missing... I am missing Yvonne by my side.
Although Yvonne is gone... for a short while... I will still have to live the best of my life... and be strong for Yvonne. I promise.

No comments: