15 March 2007

The Cloud...

My colleagues were just talking about how lucky some people are (having a very nice, charming & good looking partner, and yet the person himself/herself is so ugly)

There's a reason why they are so 'lucky'. I was told by one of my professors when I was still in university.


Three good friends (let's named them A, B & C) went to heaven together. God welcomed them into heaven and also warned them about "the cloud" in heaven. God said to them, 'You can go wherever you like, but don't step on the grey cloud.' Then, the three friends enter into heaven.

One day, B & C met A, and she's with a very ugly guy .... and they asked A, 'What happened? Why is this guy with you?'. Then A said, ' I should have listen to God, I shouldn't have stepped on the grey cloud. And now, this guy is my soulmate in heaven!!'

Then a couple of days later, A & C met B, and she's also with a very ugly guy. And she also explained to them that she stepped on the grey cloud!! Therefore, she's stuck with this ugly guy forever.

And, another couple of days later. A & B met C... and they were so surprised that she got a very handsome, charming guy next to her. They were very curious, and asked C. ' How come you are so lucky? Why is this handsome guy with you?' But C kept quiet.

.... And the handsome guy said.........' It was me who accidently stepped on the grey cloud.'



So.. ladies and gentlemen.... that's why some people are so lucky!



(N.B. Personally, I have nothing against ugly people, please don't take it as an offence. I believe there's no ugly people in the world. )

No comments: