4 March 2007

Meeting with team manager

Well.... soon after my review from yesterday, I have organized a meeting with my team manager, to work out plans to improve our dispensary procedures. (I must say... this is very efficient of me!!)
Basically, can't really do much at this stage because the store manager doesn't really want to change anything before the end of year. But we did worked out some solutions to help with communication issues, and decided to hold up the weekly meeting.
I am actually quite surprised that they have no idea how to set up systems for meetings, have no idea what it is about, have no template for the meeting minutes, how it is suppose to work, and it is such a BIG organization!!! I guess I really have to work hard to get the message through, to my team (so that when I leave for good, they know what to do) and to convince the store manager that we must continue with the weekly meeting. (She was going to cancel the weekly meeting, can you imagine that?)
Thus I found out that, before I came onboard to become a permanent pharmacist there, it was really a big mess! HONESTLY! No organizational skills, no communications, and no systems at all!!! And the team manager actually was hoping I will stay there forever, so that the place will be organized. Haha!!!
I guess I have to write down how I am going to tackle this 'disorganized organizations'... how ridiculous!!
It will definitely be a big challenge for me

No comments: