4 March 2007

Review?

Had a review with my two managers... quite a nice review I have had.... based on performance and achievements....
Went through quite a few issues involving my dispensary environment and worked out solutions for quite a few problems as well. I am quite satisfy with the outcomes.
And of course, the most important thing is that both of my managers recognised my contributions towards the company (after a short 6 months) and therefore, they are promoting me to become a consultant pharmacist. (sounded quite good for my CV - but... too bad... will have to wait until next year for a pay-rise.... and by then, I'll be long gone. But that doesn't matter. )
My goals for the rest of the year (ending in March) is to be the best known pharmacist to have done the most medicine use reviews on my beloved patients, helped my dispensary staffs to become the best team within the group, and of course, help all my staffs to get the incentives and the highest pay-rise we could get!! - I think my goals are easily achievable!!
I feel that I have achieved something great so far in these short six months, and that I have learnt quite a lot, both personally and professionally, got appreciation from my two bosses. What more can I ask for? Being a pharmacist is always what I wanted, and I love my job, and I get the self-appreciation while I am on the job anyway. Thus, in the end, I have gained quite a lot than what I expected, which is better than any other rewards!!)

No comments: